This thrift store chair needed a serious face lift…it was stubborn, but I won!
When I picked it up, I was overwhelmed by the massive amount of staples that this chair had in it..the old upholstery was covered by new one, stapled over, just a complete mess..
After stripping it down to bare bones, I started fresh, cleaned it really well, painted in high gloss white and new upholstery..
The fabric is by Dwell Studios and bought from www.fabric.com , my go to online store for fabric inspiration..This was the third time that I bought from them, and I highly recommend it..Fast delivery, great quality, I am just a happy customer..and no, they haven’t paid me to say that..
And this time, I did it right, and covered the staples with double piping, that I sawn on my brand new sewing machine…yes, I am so excited..it was my very first time sewing the double welt coard, and I was nervous, but I just followed the wonderful instructions I found on Centsational Girl, and I made it through just fine..
I just like the clean look that the chair has now…it just seems to fit anywhere..